Tourist Stay for people with disabilities
7 days to explore the history, the terroir, the gastronomy and the landscapes of the area !
The tour in resume :
Day 0 - Arrival at the Hotel
Day 1 - Discovery of the "Venice of the Alps" Day 4 - Escape to Lake Geneva
Day 2 - Gourmet tour in the Aravis Day 5 - Free time around Annecy
Day 3 - Stroll along Lake of Annecy Day 6 - Lake Bourget & Mount Revard
Day 7 - Departure
As some sites are not accessible in winter (snow blocks access), we organize sit-ski sessions (with pilot).
The + of ActiveExperience :
- 1 local guide to accompany the group throughout the stay.
- The accommodation is in the city of Annecy and is accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Your stay or weekend is built from all your desires, all your wishes, your dreams and according to all your needs.
More details from the tour, here => reading the tour book <=
- Tourist Tax (depending of the number of adults).
- Breakfasts and dinners.
- Cultural activities.
- Touristic Guide during 6 days (from the airport at the arrival until the returns).
- Accommodation in a 3-star hotel in the center of Annecy for 7 days and 7 nights. The price depending the season.
- The costs of organizations, management and logistics.
- Adaptive car renting. The type of car depending of your travelling period.
- Free wifi
Not Included :
- Personnal expenses.
- Different options that you would like to need (caregiver, renting medical material...).
- Flights to/from France.
- Personal travel insurance
- Lunches and Dinners (except dinner cruise)
- Meals are not mentionned
Hotel in downtown Annecy
Type d'hébergement : Hôtel
The hotel 3* is located in the donwntown. It has 4 rooms for people with wheelchair with roll-in shower, large rooms, lifts and Grab-bar.
You have an adaptive carparks and a bus carpark.
Be careful : the jacuzzi is not accessible for wheelchair and reduced mobility